Tuesday, November 20, 2007

First day of class

Hello and welcome to Computer Applications!

This class encompasses the beginner use of a Microsoft-run computer as well as basic typing skills and gives you one credit in the career, technical and agriculture education (CTAE) area. I encourage you all to use and keep up with your blog on a daily basis.

This class will require hard work from each of you. However, it is completely possible to finish your credit in the amount of time you have been given.


I am attaching a copy of your course syllabus as well as a guideline to the classroom procedures. Please respond to this post with the following statement: "I have read the course syllabus and understand my obligations as a student," and type your name.


I look forward to getting to know each of you as the semester progresses. Of course, I am always here if you have any questions about any of your assignments.

No comments: